DaeSean Hamilton Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: DaeSean Hamilton
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Denver Broncos wide receiver DaeSean Hamilton.
The Broncos’ receiving corps is full of unproven assets. It wouldn’t be a shock if Philip Lindsay or Noah Fant winds up working among Joe Flacco’s top-three pass-game targets. Still, Hamilton is a talented slot receiver with sneaky upside if Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) opens the season on the PUP list.
Hamilton played four games as the primary slot receiver last season:
- Week 14 at 49ers: 7 receptions-47 yards-1 touchdown (9 targets)
- Week 15 vs. Browns: 7-46-0 (12)
- Week 16 at Raiders: 6-40-1 (9)
- Week 17 vs. Chargers: 5-49-0 (8)
He doesn’t have overwhelming size (6-foot-1) or athleticism (63-percentile SPARQ-x), but he could stumble upon the most fantasy-relevant factor: Volume. There are doubts about how much that volume will be worth in what figures to be a below-average passing offense, but he has upside at his low market cost considering his real chance of leading Denver in receiving. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 DaeSean Hamilton’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 123 overall | No. 48 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 133 overall | No. 49 WR
- Standard: No. 145 overall | No. 57 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 56.2 receptions | 580 yards | 3.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 30 rec | 243 yds | 17.4 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR 98 PPR | WR 102 0.5 PPR | WR 106 std
Note: Hamilton played in only 14 games after missing two with a sprained MCL.