Is Dak Prescott Fantasy Football’s Most Undervalued QB?
Credit: Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dak Prescott
- Dak Prescott is one of only three quarterbacks to work as a top-10 fantasy football QB each of the past three seasons.
- What should you expect in 2019? Ian Hartitz analyzes Prescott's outlook and whether he's being properly valued.
Our experts are constantly refining their rankings and projections in the run-up to the 2019 season. Build custom cheat sheets featuring their latest updates with our Draft Kit.
The Dallas Cowboys have been the NFL’s highest-rated roller coaster ride since they last captured Super Bowl glory in 1995. It’s certainly too early to say whether the current edition of their roster is poised for repeated trips to January and beyond, but they’ve at least seem to have found their quarterback of the future.
It wouldn’t be surprising to see Dak Prescott land a long-term deal before the beginning of the 2019 season. He’s helped the Cowboys work as anyone’s idea of an above-average team since entering the league in 2016 while not missing a single start.
- Wins: 32 (fourth)
- Points per game: 23.2 (12th)
- Net yards per pass attempt: 6.37 (12th)
- Yards per rush: 4.6 (third)
- Yards per play: 5.54 (ninth)
Let’s breakdown what to expect from Year 4 and what to make of Prescott’s fantasy value in 2019.