Dallas Goedert Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Dec 23, 2018; Philadelphia, PA, USA; Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert (88) in action against the Houston Texans at Lincoln Financial Field. Mandatory Credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert.
Goedert has the potential to contribute in the NFL’s most pass-happy two-tight end offense.
He has a chance for a handful of solid weeks, making him a good target in best ball. But he also has massive upside with top-five potential is Zach Ertz were to miss any time. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Dallas Goedert’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 158 overall | No. 19 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 161 overall | No. 19 TE
- Standard: No. 162 overall | No. 19 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 42 receptions | 449 yards | 4.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 33 rec | 334 yds | 20.9 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE20 PPR | TE20 0.5 PPR | TE20 std