Dalvin Cook Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dalvin Cook
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook.
Cook hasn’t been able to stay healthy, but instead of shying away from this, I’m viewing it as a way to get him cheap.
The Vikings fired offensive coordinator John DeFilippo after a disastrous Week 14, making it clear they would become a more balanced team. And sure enough, Cook finished as the RB7 over the final three games. Now Latavius Murray is gone and they brought in Gary Kubiak as an assistant head coach — two signs that Cook could become a workhorse back on a team that intends to have a more efficient rushing attack. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Dalvin Cook’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 23 overall | No. 13 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 22 overall | No. 13 RB
- Standard: No. 23 overall | No. 15 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 217 carries | 980 yards | 5.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 46 receptions | 361 yards | 2.2 touchdowns
- Rushing: 133 car | 615 yds | 55.9 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Receiving: 40 rec | 305 yds | 27.7 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB30 PPR | RB29 0.5 PPR | RB31 std
Note: Cook missed five regular-season games with a hamstring injury.