Damien Williams Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Damien Williams
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Kansas City Chiefs running back Damien Williams.
The Chiefs released Kareem Hunt in Week 13, then lost Spencer Ware to injury in quick succession, paving way for the Damien Williams show.
Williams quicky found himself atop most of the position’s leaderboards after taking over as the lead back between Weeks 13 to 17:
- Touches: 67 (T-22nd)
- Rush attempts: 47 (25th)
- Targets: 21 (T-13th)
- Total yards: 255 (20th)
- Total touchdowns: 6 (second)
- PPR: 93.7 (fifth)
Even if Carlos Hyde and/or Darwin Thompson manage to seize a portion of snaps in the Chiefs’ backfield, it would be a surprise if either is able to unseat Williams as the offense’s lead pass-game back. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Damien Williams’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 21 overall | No. 12 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 20 overall | No. 12 RB
- Standard: No. 20 overall | No. 13 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 181 carries | 761 yards | 6.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 49 receptions | 410 yards | 3.6 touchdowns
- Rushing: 50 car | 256 yds | 16 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Receiving: 23 rec | 160 yds | 10 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB48 PPR | RB49 0.5 PPR | RB51 std