Dante Pettis Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Dec 9, 2018; Santa Clara, CA, USA; San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Dante Pettis (18) warms up before the game against the Denver Broncos at Levi’s Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Stan Szeto-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Dante Pettis.
Pettis could be in store for a Year 2 breakout after starting to emerge following San Francisco’s 2018 bye.
From Week 12 through the end of the season, he averaged an outstanding 2.26 yards per route run while finishing second on the team in Air Yards (28%) and target share (18%), trailing only George Kittle over that span. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Dante Pettis’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 74 overall | No. 37 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 76 overall | No. 35 WR
- Standard: No. 72 overall | No. 30 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 54.5 receptions | 812 yards | 5.7 touchdowns
- Receiving: 27 rec | 467 yds | 38.9 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR70 PPR | WR67 0.5 PPR | WR61 std
Note: Pettis missed three regular-season games with a knee injury, then sprained his MCL in Week 16, missing the season finale.