Darrell Henderson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Justin Ford-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Darrell Henderson
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson.
Henderson’s stock is on the rise with the uncertainty around Todd Gurley’s knee. Henderson should probably be on your re-draft teams if you decide to roster Gurley, and even if you don’t.
The explosive rookie finished second in FBS with 2,204 yards from scrimmage while piling up 25 touchdowns during his 2018 campaign at Memphis. Henderson is also capable of handling passing-down work after reeling in 63 catches for 758 yards and eight touchdowns over his three years with the Tigers.
Henderson has the potential to be a league-winner if Gurley can’t stay on the field. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Darrell Henderson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 138 overall | No. 47 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 126 overall | No. 48 RB
- Standard: No. 116 overall | No. 46 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 98 carries | 436 yards | 3.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 23 receptions | 197 yards | 1.2 touchdowns