Credit: Brad Rempel-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Davante Adams
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams.
You hardly see any debate as to who the top QB/RB/TE is heading into 2019. That’s not the case for WR.
Some days I wake up leaning DeAndre Hopkins, other days I lean Adams. The fact is, you really can’t go wrong with either.
Both are truly elite WRs who have proven to be QB-proof. But it’s worth noting that Aaron Rodgers played hurt last season, throwing only 25 touchdown passes, and Adams still managed to tie Hopkins in fantasy points.
You have to imagine that Rodgers’ TD passes will only go up, meaning the rise in tide will lift all boats, giving Adams even more touchdown potential. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Davante Adams’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 7 overall | No. 2 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 10 overall | No. 2 WR
- Standard: No. 13 overall | No. 2 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 99.9 receptions | 1,245 yards | 11.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 111 rec | 1,386 yds | 92.4 yds/g | 13 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR2 PPR | WR3 0.5 PPR | WR3 std
Note: Adams missed the regular-season finale.