David Njoku Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Oct 14, 2018; Cleveland, OH, USA; Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (85) salutes the crowd during player introductions before the game against the Los Angeles Chargers at FirstEnergy Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Scott R. Galvin-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku.
The former first-round tight end has a ridiculous amount of athleticism (82nd-percentile SPARQ-x score) for a 6-foot-4, 246-pound man.
He ranked among the league’s top 10 tight ends in catches (56), yards (639) and touchdowns (four) last season at 22 years old. He was the TE10 from Weeks 9-17 with Freddie Kitchens running the offense and is a player to target in what could be one of the NFL’s most-explosive offenses. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 David Njoku’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 95 overall | No. 8 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 99 overall | No. 8 TE
- Standard: No. 98 overall | No. 8 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 53 receptions | 621 yards | 4.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 56 rec | 639 yds | 39.9 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE9 PPR | TE9 0.5 PPR | TE8 std