Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: DeAndre Hopkins
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins.
You hardly see any debate as to who the top QB/RB/TE is heading into 2019. That’s not the case for WR.
Some days I wake up leaning Hopkins, other days I lean Davante Adams. The fact is, you really can’t go wrong with either. Both are truly elite WRs who have proven to be QB-proof.
It’s easy to forget, but Hopkins still put up elite WR1 numbers with Tom Savage and T.J. Yates throwing him the ball in 2017 — a feat that made Hopkins an instant fantasy football legend in my book. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
- PPR: No. 6 overall | No. 1 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 9 overall | No. 1 WR
- Standard: No. 12 overall | No. 1 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 101.5 receptions | 1421 yards | 10.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 115 rec | 1572 yds | 98.3 yds/g | 11 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR1 PPR | WR 2 0.5 PPR | WR3 std