Dede Westbrook Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dede Westbrook
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Dede Westbrook.
The Jaguars’ starting slot receiver posted team-high marks in targets (101), receptions (66), yards (717) and touchdowns (5) in 2018. Westbrook has a chance to be Nick Foles’ new-look Nelson Agholor — an explosive underneath option with the potential to create big plays via yards after the catch.
Westbrook also chipped in 98 rushing yards and a punt return touchdown last season, demonstrating an elite level of ability with the ball in his hands. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Dede Westbrook’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 63 overall | No. 31 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 70 overall | No. 31 WR
- Standard: No. 76 overall | No. 34 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 66.7 receptions | 771 yards | 5.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 66 rec | 717 yds | 44.8 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR33 PPR | WR32 0.5 PPR | WR35 std