Derrick Henry Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Rich Barnes-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry (22) runs with the ball against the Buffalo Bills during the second quarter at New Era Field.
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry.
Henry will probably never receive a full three-down workload in Tennessee, but he proved that wasn’t necessary to be an elite fantasy football back over the final stretch of 2018.
- Henry in Weeks 1-13: 10.7 rushes, 1.3 targets, 46 total yards, 0.42 total touchdowns, 7.96 PPR points per game
- Henry in Weeks 14-17: 21.8 rushes, 0.8 targets, 151.5 total yards, 1.75 total touchdowns, 26.45 PPR points per game
That PPR RB1 stretch-run demonstrated his league-winning upside, but it’s still unclear whether he’ll be able to replicate that feat on what looks to be a middling Titans offense. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Derrick Henry’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 39 overall | No. 21 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 26 overall | No. 15 RB
- Standard: No. 18 overall | No. 12 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 252 carries | 1,122 yards | 9.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 16 receptions | 136 yards | 0.5 touchdowns
- Rushing: 215 car | 1059 yds | 66.2 yds/g | 12 TDs
- Receiving: 15 rec | 99 yds | 6.2 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB13 PPR | RB14 0.5 PPR | RB13 std