Derrius Guice Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Derrius Guice
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice.
Guice could end up being a dominant back from the moment he steps on the field, but it’s not a guarantee he’ll be 100% healthy.
It’s also not a guarantee that the coaching staff will feel good enough about his health to give him a big workload. And if he doesn’t play well enough to knock Adrian Peterson out of the committee, Guice would be in a three-way committee with AP and Chris Thompson, who caps Guice’s pass-catching upside. — Chris Raybon
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Derrius Guice’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 103 overall | No. 37 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 97 overall | No. 36 RB
- Standard: No. 94 overall | No. 35 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 148 carries | 629 yards | 4.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 20 receptions | 154 yards | 0.9 touchdowns