Credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson (10) tosses the ball during Minicamp.
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson.
Jackson isn’t quite as dangerous as he was five years ago, but he still ranks among the NFL’s best field-stretchers: His average of 16.8 yards per reception is the highest mark since 2015 (minimum 100 catches), and he led the league with 18.9 yards per catch in 2018 with a mix of Ryan Fitzpatrick and Jameis Winston slinging the rock.
The DeSean Jackson effect is again expected to work in 2019 based on Carson Wentz’s history of thriving with competent speed on the field. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 DeSean Jackson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 104 overall | No. 43 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 102 overall | No. 43 WR
- Standard: No. 99 overall | No. 42 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 45 receptions | 705 yards | 4.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 41 rec | 774 yds | 64.5 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR42 PPR | WR36 0.5 PPR | WR32 std
Note: Jackson missed Weeks 13-15 with a thumb injury then Week 17 with an Achilles injury, playing only 12 regular-season games.