May 21, 2019; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Devin Funchess (17) catches a pass in workout drills during organized team activities at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Football Center. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Devin Funchess.
Funchess hasn’t enjoyed the most consistent career. He seemed to be on the verge of breaking out after posting a 63 receptions-840 yards-8 touchdown line in 2017, but finished 2018 with a rather pedestrian season-long 44-594-4 line.
With that said, at 6-foot-4 and 232 pounds, he essentially provides Andrew Luck with a more athletic tight end to target in the red zone.
It would be surprising if Funchess doesn’t start in 2-WR sets alongside T.Y. Hilton. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Devin Funchess’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 117 overall | No. 45 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 116 overall | No. 45 WR
- Standard: No. 113 overall | No. 44 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 47.8 receptions | 618 yards | 5.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 44 rec | 549 yds | 39.2 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR58 PPR | WR58 0.5 PPR | WR59 std
Note: Funchess missed two regular-season games.