Devonta Freeman Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Devonta Freeman
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Atlanta Flacons running back Devonta Freeman.
Freeman is positioned to work as the lead early-down and goal-line back in what could be one of the league’s better offenses.
The true game changer could be an enhanced receiving role with Tevin Coleman now in San Francisco. It still seems likely that Freeman will share at least some of the workload with Ito Smith, but the potential for an improved Falcons offense and enhanced workload could create some draft value. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Devonta Freeman’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 37 overall | No. 16 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 33 overall | No. 19 RB
- Standard: No. 30 overall | No. 20 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 186 carries | 825 yards | 7.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 40 receptions | 332 yards | 1.6 touchdowns