Dion Lewis Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Dec 6, 2018; Nashville, TN, USA; Tennessee Titans running back Dion Lewis (33) runs for a first down during the first half against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Nissan Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Tennessee Titans running back Dion Lewis.
Lewis ultimately played more snaps (61%) than Derrick Henry (41%) last season. But while offseason coach speak should be taken with a grain of salt, Tennessee’s new offensive coordinator Arthur Smith certainly appears ready to feed Henry instead.
“Derrick will be a big part of the offense,” Smith said. “We are taking another step hopefully with him.”
Henry played 40%, 70%, 62% and 53% snaps in Weeks 14-17, respectively. Lewis was a viable fantasy option over the first half of last season, but he’ll continue to struggle to command a large weekly workload as long as D-Train remains healthy. Of course, that makes Lewis a prime handcuff option, especially considering his enhanced pass-catching ability. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Dion Lewis’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 81 overall | No. 33 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 91 overall | No. 34 RB
- Standard: No. 104 overall | No. 40 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 96 carries | 394 yards | 2.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 44 receptions | 331 yards | 2 touchdowns
- Rushing: 155 car | 517 yds | 32.3 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Receiving: 59 rec | 400 yds | 25 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB28 PPR | RB30 0.5 PPR | RB36 std