D.J. Moore Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: D.J. Moore
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Carolina Panthers wide receiver D.J. Moore.
Having a quarterback like Cam Newton who has (deservingly) demanded 7.6 rush attempts per game throughout his career will always be a “burden” that backs and receivers on teams with less mobile signal callers don’t have to worry about.
But enter 2018 first-round pick Moore.
The team has moved on from de facto No. 1 receivers Kelvin Benjamin and Devin Funchess in consecutive seasons, paving the way for he and 2017 second-round pick Curtis Samuel to add a new speedy dimension to the offense. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 D.J. Moore’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 51 overall | No. 21 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 53 overall | No. 22 WR
- Standard: No. 53 overall | No. 22 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 63.7 receptions | 890 yards | 4.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 55 rec | 788 yds | 49.3 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR36 PPR | WR37 0.5 PPR | WR38 std