Drew Brees Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Drew Brees
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees.
Brees hasn’t finished lower than ninth in fantasy points at quarterback during a single season since heading to New Orleans in 2006. And there’s little reason to expect things to get significantly worse in 2019.
I have my money on him performing at his usual level for at least another season or two before we see him resemble anything other than elite. With that said, Brees is the QB8 in average draft position in a season that features 20-plus fantasy-relevant signal callers, so I’ll be looking to draft my fantasy quarterback in the later rounds thanks to the position’s overall depth. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Drew Brees’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 14
- Overall: No. 120 PPR | No. 111 Half-Point PPR | No. 107 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 373 completions | 525 attempts | 71.0 comp % | 4,176 yards | 28.9 touchdowns | 8.2 interceptions
- Rushing: 32 carries | 34 yards | 1.9 touchdowns
- Passing: 364 comp | 489 att | 74.4 comp% | 3,992 yds | 266.1 yds/g | 32 TDs | 5 INTs
- Rushing: 31 car | 22 yds | 4 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB8