Eric Ebron Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Eric Ebron
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron.
Yes, Ebron racked up 13 touchdowns and finished last season as the overall PPR TE4. But he significantly benefited from fellow tight end Jack Doyle missing 10 games, and high-priced free agent addition Devin Funchess figures to heavily carve into Ebron’s red-zone target share.
Perhaps Ebron will still overcome the competition and have another great season, but you’ll have to decide if you’re willing to find out for a price potentially inflated by his 2018 production. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Eric Ebron’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 87 overall | No. 7 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 83 overall | No. 7 TE
- Standard: No. 84 overall | No. 7 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 54 receptions | 585 yards | 6.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 66 rec | 750 yds | 46.9 yds/g | 13 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE4 PPR | TE4 0.5 PPR | TE4 std