Evan Engram Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Vincent Carchietta-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Evan Engram
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New York Giants tight end Evan Engram.
Engram will be catching passes from Eli Manning and potentially Daniel Jones in what figures to be one of the lowest-scoring offenses.
Still, Engram worked as the PPR TE5 as a rookie in 2017 when Odell Beckham Jr. played in just four games, then as the TE2 over the final four games of 2018 with OBJ. Engram is built and moves like a pure wide receiver, and he was one of only four receivers to average more than two yards after the catch above expectation per reception at 2.9 last season (per Next-Gen Stats).
Targeting receivers in terrible passing games never feels good, but Engram has a chance to lead the Giants in targets. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Evan Engram’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 84 overall | No. 6 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 81 overall | No. 6 TE
- Standard: No. 81 overall | No. 6 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 59 receptions | 729 yards | 4.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 45 rec | 577 yds | 52.5 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE13 PPR | TE12 0.5 PPR | TE13 std
Note: Engram missed five regular-season games.