Credit: Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (21).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott.
Elliott has certainly established himself as one of the game’s best pure runners after leading the league in rushing yards in 2016 and 2018.
Only Le’Veon Bell (24.4 PPR points per game) and Alvin Kamara (21.8) have been more productive fantasy assets than Elliott (21.4) since 2016. And the Cowboys are positioned to team their bell-cow back up with potentially the best offensive line and defense of his career in 2019.
As long as Zeke can stay out of his own way off the field, his natural talent and secure three-down workload makes him more than deserving of a 1.01 selection in fantasy drafts, particularly those that are not PPR. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Ezekiel Elliott’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 2 overall | No. 2 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 2 overall | No. 2 RB
- Standard: No. 2 overall | No. 2 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 294 carries | 1,334 yards | 9.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 68 receptions | 550 yards | 3 touchdowns
- Rushing: 304 car | 1434 yds | 95.6 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Receiving: 77 rec | 567 yds | 37.8 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB5 PPR | RB5 0.5 PPR | RB5 std
Note: Elliott missed the regular-season finale.