Week 7 NFL Injury Report: Baker Mayfield, Quincy Enunwa, More Fantasy Football Starters to Monitor
- Baker Mayfield is dealing with an ankle injury, but is expected to suit up Sunday against the Buccaneers.
- Falcons WRs Calvin Ridley (ankle) and Mohamed Sanu (hip) aren't expected to miss much (if any) time.
- The Jets could be without No. 1 receiver Quincy Enunwa (ankle) for their matchup against the Vikings.
Even though Baker Mayfield rolled his left ankle during the Browns’ Week 6 loss to the Chargers, he was able to play through the pain. Still, Mayfield’s lackluster performance was at least partially due to his decreased mobility, as he was sacked five times and struggled to consistently escape the pocket.
The good news for Mayfield and the Browns faithful is that he’s fully expected to suit up Sunday against the Buccaneers’ league-worst secondary.
Even a hobbled Mayfield should be capable of shredding the league’s worst scoring defense, although the Browns’ abundance of injuries at receiver doesn’t help add any clarity.
Meanwhile, No. 1 Jets receiver Quincy Enunwa was forced out of action early with an ankle injury and should be considered questionable for Sunday’s matchup against the Vikings.
Jermaine Kearse saw a season-high 10 targets in Week 6, reinforcing the notion that Sam Darnold will feed whoever lines up in the slot.
Some other key injury notes from around the league:
- The Dolphins consider Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) day-to-day.
- Josh Allen will have an MRI on his right elbow Monday.
- Injured Browns receivers include: Rod Streater (stinger), Damion Ratley (hip/back), Rashard Higgins (knee) and Derrick Willies (shoulder, IR).
- Falcons WRs Calvin Ridley (ankle) and Mohamed Sanu (hip) aren’t thought to be dealing with long-term injuries.
We’ll be tracking injuries and suspensions for every starter and fantasy-relevant player below, with updates until kickoff.
Daily practice participation will be included to give a clear idea of how healthy a player truly is. Official injury designations will be added once they’re available, but the FantasyLabs Status will be updated throughout the week.
NFL Week 7 Fantasy Football Injuries
- DNP = Did Not Practice
- LP = Limited Practice
- FP = Full Practice