Week 11 NFL Injury Report: Joe Flacco, Marvin Jones, More Fantasy Football Starters to Monitor
- Get the latest on all the fantasy-relevant injuries with our Week 11 NFL injury report featuring updates on Joe Flacco (hip), Marvin Jones (knee) and more.
- Cooper Kupp (torn ACL) will miss the rest of the season, which will elevate Josh Reynolds' role.
The Lamar Jackson era could finally be upon us. Joe Flacco (hip) is doubtful and not expected to suit up for Sunday’s matchup against the Bengals.
Jackson is expected to start over Robert Griffin III if Flacco is ruled out, but RG3 is reportedly still expected to be involved in sub-packages.
Jackson has completed 7-of-12 passes for 87 yards and a touchdown while chipping in 139 yards and another score on the ground in sub-packages this season. Still, the former Heisman Trophy winner demonstrated his rushing upside during the preseason, when he scored three touchdowns on the ground in roughly two games worth of action.
Whatever happens with Flacco, the Ravens boast a fantasy-friendly schedule for whoever winds up under center:
- Week 11 vs. Bengals: 32nd in DraftKings points allowed per game to QBs
- Week 12 vs. Raiders: 20th
- Week 13 at Falcons: 30th
- Week 13 at Chiefs: 25th
- Week 15 vs. Buccaneers: 29th
- Week 16 at Chargers: 14th
- Week 17 vs. Browns: 13th
The Lions are suddenly shallow at receiver, as Marvin Jones suffered a knee injury during the team’s Week 10 loss to the Bears and has been ruled out for Sunday. Kenny Golladay proceeded to convert a season-high 13 targets into six receptions for 78 yards and a touchdown last week. He’s locked in as the Lions’ No. 1 receiver. Golladay also has a winnable Week 11 matchup against James Bradberry and the Panthers.
Some other key injury notes from around the league:
- Jackson’s potential debut would certainly be helped by the return of Ravens left tackle Ronnie Stanley (ankle, questionable).
- Schefter reported that it wouldn’t be a surprise if A.J. Green (toe) is not back until December. He’s out this week vs. the Ravens.
- The Cowboys are reportedly expected to be without linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring) for another two to four weeks after Sunday’s matchup against the Falcons.
- Stud Rams slot receiver Cooper Kupp (torn ACL) will miss the rest of the season, which will elevate Josh Reynolds into three-receiver sets for their Monday night showdown against the Chiefs.
- James Conner (concussion) will suit up on Sunday. He’s successfully cleared the concussion protocol.
We’ll be tracking injuries and suspensions for every starter and fantasy-relevant player below, with updates until kickoff.
Daily practice participation will be included to give a clear idea of how healthy a player truly is. Official injury designations will be added once they’re available, but the FantasyLabs Status will be updated throughout the week.
NFL Week 11 Fantasy Football Injuries
- DNP = Did Not Practice
- LP = Limited Practice
- FP = Full Practice