Week 10 NFL Injury Report: Rob Gronkowski, A.J. Green, More Fantasy Football Starters to Monitor
- Get the latest on all the fantasy-relevant injuries with our Week 10 NFL injury report, including Rob Gronkowski (back, ankle) and A.J. Green (toe).
- The statuses of Chris Carson (hip) and Chris Ivory (shoulder) are worth monitoring if Mike Davis or LeSean McCoy is on your roster.
Rob Gronkowski didn’t suit up against the Packers due to ongoing back and ankle issues. He’s questionable for the Patriots’ Week 10 matchup against the Titans.
It’s fair to question whether Gronk will be at top form even if he is able to play in Nashville. His average of 2.0 yards per route run is his lowest mark since entering the league in 2010, and his average of 15.4 yards per reception is a four-year low.
Another key skill position player with an uncertain status is A.J. Green. ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that Green is expected to miss “some games” with a toe injury. The stud receiver has since officially been ruled out for the Bengals’ Week 10 matchup against the Saints.
Green’s absence opens up even more targets for Tyler Boyd, but it’s fair to question the overall upside of a Bengals offense missing their No. 1 playmaker.
Some other key injury notes from around the league:
- Chris Carson played only 10 snaps this past week before he was pulled with a hip injury. Mike Davis will work as the Seahawks’ featured back if Carson is unable to suit up against the Rams.
- Allen Robinson (groin) and Khalil Mack (ankle) haven’t played in back-to-back matchups against the Jets and Bills, but they’ll suit up in Week 10 vs. the Lions.
- The Bills’ backfield remains an injury-riddled mess. Chris Ivory (shoulder, questionable), Josh Allen (elbow, questionable) and Derek Anderson (concussion, out) are all battling injuries ahead of their matchup against the Jets.
We’ll be tracking injuries and suspensions for every starter and fantasy-relevant player below, with updates until kickoff.
Daily practice participation will be included to give a clear idea of how healthy a player truly is. Official injury designations will be added once they’re available, but the FantasyLabs Status will be updated throughout the week.
NFL Week 10 Fantasy Football Injuries
- DNP = Did Not Practice
- LP = Limited Practice
- FP = Full Practice