Week 17 NFL Injury Report: Marcus Mariota, Eric Ebron, Who’s Resting, More
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Marcus Mariota, Eric Ebron
- Get the latest on all the fantasy-relevant injuries with our Week 17 NFL injury report featuring updates on Marcus Mariota, Eric Ebron and more.
- The 49ers have ruled out Matt Breida (ankle) and Dante Pettis (knee) while other players such as Austin Ekeler could make their return.
Colts-Titans is one of very few Week 17 games that matter for both teams.
Tennessee will be without starting defensive tackle Jurrell Casey (knee, IR) for the remainder of the season, while quarterback Marcus Mariota (stinger) is questionable and shaping up as a game-time decision for Sunday.
Indianapolis isn’t exactly healthy, either. Still, Eric Ebron (concussion) and T.Y. Hilton (ankle) are each expected to suit up despite being listed as questionable.
Some other key injury notes from around the league:
- The 49ers have ruled out running back Matt Breida (ankle) and wide receiver Dante Pettis (knee).
- Tevin Coleman (groin) will suit up against the Buccaneers.
- The Eagles activated Mike Wallace (ankle) off Injured Reserve, but he won’t suit up.
- The Texans placed No. 2 wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (Achilles) on IR. Keke Coutee (hamstring) could see a large target share if he’s able to return.
- Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (ankle) is tentatively expected to return, which would hurt Chris Carson’s chances for 20-plus touches in a mostly-meaningless game.
- Austin Ekeler (stinger) will return, though he’s not expected to see more than 20-30% of snaps while working behind a healthy Melvin Gordon.
- Eli Manning, Ryan Tannehill and Nick Foles are confirmed starters.
- Panthers quarterback Taylor Heinicke (elbow) is out, so Kyle Allen will start vs. Teddy Bridgewater and the Saints.
- Jets wide receivers Quincy Enunwa (ankle) and Jermaine Kearse (Achilles) won’t suit up, which means Robby Anderson should continue to work as Sam Darnold’s No. 1 target.
We’ll be tracking injuries and suspensions for every starter and fantasy-relevant player below, with updates until kickoff.
Daily practice participation will be included to give a clear idea of how healthy a player truly is. Official injury designations will be added once they are available, but the FantasyLabs Status will be updated throughout the week.
NFL Week 17 Fantasy Football Injuries
- DNP = Did Not Practice
- LP = Limited Practice
- FP = Full Practice