Fantasy Football Rankings: Our Experts’ Top 150 Players Post-NFL Free Agency & Trades
Getty Images. Pictured: Todd Gurley, DeAndre Hopkins
NFL free agency and trades have shifted the landscape of the league — and fantasy football.
Our experts have been breaking down the fantasy fallout of the biggest deals but are now taking a 30,000-foot view with their updated rankings.
Post-NFL Free Agency Fantasy Football Rankings
You’ll find our experts’ consensus top 150 players based on half-point PPR scoring in the table below, but you can also sort the rankings by each of their initials.
- SK: Sean Koerner is The Action Network’s Director of Predictive Analytics and has been the No. 1 in-season FantasyPros ranker for three of the past five seasons.
- CR: Chris Raybon is a co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show and was the fourth-most accurate FantasyPros ranker in 2019. He’s watched every NFL snap since 2010.
- MF: Matthew Freedman is the Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs (part of The Action Network) and co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show.
More Post-NFL Free Agency Fantasy Football Analysis
- Fantasy Projections for Tom Brady, Chris Godwin, Mike Evans & More
- Why Evans & Godwin Can’t Both Be Top-5 Fantasy WRs with Brady
- What DeAndre Hopkins Trade Means For Him, Kyler Murray & Cardinals WRs
- What Hopkins Trade Means for Deshaun Watson & Texans WRs
- How David Johnson Trade Impacts His Outlook, Kenyan Drake & Duke Johnson
- How Stefon Diggs Trade Impacts His Fantasy Value, Josh Allen & Bills WRs
- Fantasy Projections for Keenan Allen & Austin Ekeler If Tyrod Taylor Starts
- Fantasy Projections for T.Y. Hilton, More Colts with Philip Rivers
- Fantasy Fallout of Nick Foles Trade for Bears WRs & Jaguars WRs
- How Teddy Bridgewater Could Impact Christian McCaffrey & D.J. Moore
- Grading Austin Hooper’s & Hayden Hurst’sFits with Browns & Falcons