Koerner’s Best Week 2 Fantasy Streamers: Top QB, TE, Kicker & D/ST
Tim Fuller-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: T.J. Hockenson
- Sean Koerner identifies the best fantasy streaming options every week.
- See his top quarterback, tight end, kicker and defense for Week 2.
If you ended up streaming Matthew Stafford last week, it’s going to be incredibly tough to drop him after he dropped 385 yards and three touchdowns on the Cardinals.
It was more than just taking advantage of the poor Arizona defense — he has arguably the best set of weapons he’s had at his disposal since the Calvin Johnson era.
Here’s how all four of our Week 1 streaming picks did:
- Matthew Stafford, QB, Lions: 27.6 points (QB3)
- Jimmy Graham, TE, Packers: 10.5 points in half PPR (TE9)
- Matt Prater, K, Lions: 11 points (K8)
- Jets’ Defense: 18 points (DEF3)
As great as Stafford was, the life of a streamer is cold and calculating, so I’ll be swapping him out for another quarterback this week. Let’s dig into my top fantasy streaming options at QB, tight end, kicker and defense for Week 2.
Best Fantasy Streaming Options: Week 2
UNLOCK THE ACTION EDGE
Become an Action EDGE member to see Sean Koerner's best streaming options for Week 2.START MY FREE TRIAL
Already an EDGE member? Sign In