George Kittle Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: George Kittle
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle.
Kittle has a good chance of leading the 49ers offense in targets.
But just like with our other Big 3 TEs, there is some cause for concern as Kittle will have to get re-acclimated with Jimmy Garoppolo under center, as well as several new weapons at running back and wide receiver. Still, I’m targeting him as well as Travis Kelce and Zach Ertz whenever possible in fantasy drafts of all shapes and sizes considering their unique statuses as talented No. 1 options on projected high-scoring offenses with very good-to-great quarterbacks. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 George Kittle’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 29 overall | No. 3 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 35 overall | No. 3 TE
- Standard: No. 36 overall | No. 3 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 79 receptions | 1,096 yards | 5.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 88 rec | 1377 yds | 86.1 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE3 PPR | TE3 0.5 PPR | TE2 std