Gerald Everett Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Rams tight end Gerald Everett (81).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Rams tight end Gerald Everett.
The athletically-gifted Everett has earned comparisons to Jordan Reed over the years, but ultimately played on just 35% of the offense’s snaps last season. — Ian Hartitz
Everett is among a few young tight ends who could break out this season. It typically takes TEs a few years to hit their stride, so it’s important to not discard any prospects that get their career off to a slow start. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Gerald Everett’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 206 overall | No. 28 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 202 overall | No. 28 TE
- Standard: No. 196 overall | No. 28 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 30 receptions | 330 yards | 2.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 33 rec | 320 yds | 20 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE22 PPR | TE21 0.5 PPR | TE22 std