Giants vs. Cowboys Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (September 8, 2019)
Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dak Prescott
Giants vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
- Giants Spread: +7
- Cowboys Spread: -7
- Giants Moneyline: +280
- Cowboys Moneyline: -340
- Over/Under: 44
- Time: 4:25 p.m. ET, FOX
For real-time odds, go to the Giants-Cowboys game page to find the best price to bet.
The Dallas Cowboys are a favorite against the New York Giants in Week 1 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Giants vs. Cowboys Model Prediction
The Cowboys have a 70% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is -7.5, giving slight value to Dallas. The over/under in our model is projected at 45.5, giving slight value to the over.
The Giants averaged 0.41 more yards per play than the Cowboys last season.
Giants vs. Cowboys Betting Trends
- New York Giants are 6-3-1 ATS in the last 10 games
- Dallas Cowboys are 6-3-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of September 8th, 35% of bets are on the Giants +7.
The game total is 44 and 33% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Giants vs. Cowboys Betting Picks
- Matt Moore: Giants +7
- Matthew Freedman: Giants +7.5
- Matt LaMarca: Giants +7
- Danny Donahue: Giants +7.5
- Chad Millman: Cowboys -7
- John Ewing: Giants +7
- PJ Walsh: Under 46.5
- Adon 7x: Under 46
Giants vs. Cowboys Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts: Mike Randle
- Michael Gallup over 44.5 receiving yards
- Sterling Shepard under 63.5 receiving yards
- Sterling Shepard under 5.5 receptions
- Amari Cooper under 71.5 receiving yards
- Ezekiel Elliott under 89.5 rushing yards
- Saquon Barkley under 82.5 rushing yards
- Eli Manning over 238.5 passing yards
- Wayne Gallman under 10.5 rushing yards