Giovani Bernard Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Giovani Bernard
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cincinnati Bengals running back Giovani Bernard.
As long as Joe Mixon remains healthy, Bernard won’t have much fantasy appeal. Over the past two years with Mixon active, Gio has averaged just 3.46 targets and 4.54 rushing attempts per game. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Giovani Bernard’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 110 overall | No. 42 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 117 overall | No. 45 RB
- Standard: No. 135 overall | No. 51 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 75 carries | 315 yards | 2.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 39 receptions | 322 yards | 1.3 touchdowns
- Rushing: 56 car | 211 yds | 17.6 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Receiving: 35 rec | 218 yds | 18.2 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB52 PPR | RB53 0.5 PPR | RB60 std
Note: Bernard missed four regular-season games with a sprained MCL.