Jun 4, 2019; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Giants wide receiver Golden Tate makes a catch during mini camp at Quest Diagnostic Training Center. Mandatory Credit: Noah K. Murray-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New York Giants wide receiver Golden Tate.
Tate is a fine floor option in late rounds of your drafts, assuming they’re PPR formats.
Odell Beckham Jr.’s absence will create a massive void for targets, which should bode well for Tate. With an average depth of target (aDOT) of just 6.75 yards last season, Tate will make for the perfect check-down option for Eli Manning, whose 7.8-yard aDOT wasn’t much higher than Tate’s. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Golden Tate’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 65 overall | No. 32 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 72 overall | No. 33 WR
- Standard: No. 82 overall | No. 38 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 68.2 receptions | 831 yards | 4.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 74 rec | 795 yds | 53 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR29 PPR | WR31 0.5 PPR | WR34 std
Note: Tate played in only 15 regular-season games due to his mid-season trade from Detroit to Philadelphia.