Greg Olsen Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Nov 4, 2018; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (88) catches a pass for a touchdown during the second quarter against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen.
The Panthers have Olsen back for another year, but it would be borderline criminal if the team continues to push his snap rate past the 70% mark after Ian Thomas’ solid rookie season.
We also haven’t seen what Olsen’s fantasy production will look like in an offense with a running back commanding triple-digit targets. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Greg Olsen’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 169 overall | No. 24 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 170 overall | No. 24 TE
- Standard: No. 168 overall | No. 24 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 38 receptions | 427 yards | 3.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 27 rec | 291 yds | 32.3 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE25 PPR | TE24 0.5 PPR | TE23 std