Hunter Henry Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Hunter Henry
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Chargers tight end Hunter Henry.
Only seven tight ends have averaged at least two yards per route run among 100 tight ends with at least 100 routes over the past two seasons: George Kittle (2.22), Travis Kelce (2.2), Rob Gronkowski (2.1), O.J. Howard (2.06), Henry (2.05), Zach Ertz (2.02) and Mark Andrews (2.01).
Henry boasts enhanced scoring upside if Antonio Gates remains retired, but Keenan Allen, Mike Williams and Melvin Gordon also figure to be plenty involved in the Chargers’ passing game. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Hunter Henry’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 70 overall | No. 5 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 65 overall | No. 5 TE
- Standard: No. 66 overall | No. 5 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 57 receptions | 726 yards | 6 touchdowns