Ito Smith Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Brad Mills-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ito Smith
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Atlanta Falcons running back Ito Smith.
The million dollar question is knowing how involved Smith will be on a week-to-week basis. The most likely scenario would be him working as the offense’s 1b option, as he did behind Tevin Coleman during Devonta Freeman’s absence in 2018. This role produced an average of 9.4 combined rush attempts and targets per game for Smith in Weeks 2-17.
The only other running backs on the current roster are journeyman Kenjon Barney, 2017 fifth-round pick Brian Hill and 2019 fifth-round pick Qadree Ollison, none of whom appear to be any threat to Freeman’s workload. Their best-case scenario would be to unseat Smith (four yards per touch in 2018). — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Ito Smith’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 117 overall | No. 44 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 107 overall | No. 41 RB
- Standard: No. 104 overall | No. 40 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 110 carries | 443 yards | 4.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 27 receptions | 188 yards | 0.9 touchdowns
- Rushing: 90 car | 315 yds | 22.5 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Receiving: 27 rec | 152 yds | 10.9 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB50 PPR | RB51 0.5 PPR | RB53 std
Note: Smith missed the final two regular-season games with a knee injury.