Jack Doyle Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Aaron Doster-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Andrew Luck, Jack Doyle
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle.
Doyle was limited to only six games in 2018 while battling injuries for most of the season. But even if he returns to full health, he’ll still need to contend with Eric Ebron (17% target share last season) and newly-signed Devin Funchess for targets.
That said, Doyle could be worth a late-round flier as one of Andrew Luck’s favorite targets. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jack Doyle’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 146 overall | No. 17 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 151 overall | No. 17 TE
- Standard: No. 155 overall | No. 18 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 48 receptions | 461 yards | 4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 26 rec | 245 yds | 40.8 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE34 PPR | TE36 0.5 PPR | TE36 std
Note: Doyle missed five regular-season games with a hip injury, then was placed on injured reserve after Week 12 with a kidney injury. He played in only six games.