Jalen Richard Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jalen Richard
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Oakland Raiders running back Jalen Richard.
Richard will mostly just see passing-down work in a crowded backfield that also features first-rounder Josh Jacobs. Overall, Richard doesn’t have much of a floor to stand on considering he played only 39% of snaps and saw a meager 7.7 touches per game last season. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jalen Richard’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 127 overall | No. 48 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 146 overall | No. 51 RB
- Standard: No. 181 overall | No. 58 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 44 carries | 200 yards | 1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 47 receptions | 382 yards | 1.5 touchdowns
- Rushing: 55 car | 259 yds | 16.2 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Receiving: 68 rec | 607 yds | 37.9 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB29 PPR | RB34 0.5 PPR | RB43 std