James White Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Oct 4, 2018; Foxborough, MA, USA; New England Patriots running back James White (28) runs on Indianapolis Colts cornerback Lenzy Pipkins (37) during the fourth quarter at Gillette Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New England Patriots running back James White.
In New England’s committee backfield, White is the favorite for snaps and targets.
He led the Patriots with 123 targets and 87 receptions last season, and we could perhaps see his role as a slot receiver expand with Rob Gronkowski and Chris Hogan out of the picture.
White was out-targeted by Julian Edelman 93-to-108 once Tom Brady’s long-time No. 1 receiver returned to action in Week 5, but the sixth-year back should see plenty of targets thanks to continued chemistry with Brady and the reality that most linebackers can’t hang with him in space. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 James White’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 32 overall | No. 16 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 43 overall | No. 24 RB
- Standard: No. 55 overall | No. 27 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 56 carries | 237 yards | 2.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 75 receptions | 674 yards | 5.5 touchdowns
- Rushing: 94 car | 425 yds | 26.6 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Receiving: 87 rec | 751 yds | 46.9 yds/g | 7 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB7 PPR | RB8 0.5 PPR | RB11 std