Sep 16, 2018; Landover, MD, USA; Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder (80) runs with the ball against the Indianapolis Colts at FedEx Field. Mandatory Credit: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder.
The Jets’ Crowder signing is interesting considering their suddenly deep corps of capable pass catchers. But his type of deal — three years for $28.5 million with $17 million guaranteed — indicates that the former fourth-round pick will have a significant role in the offense.
The former Redskins slot receiver was banged up with an ankle injury for a large portion of 2018. His best season came in 2016, when he set career-high marks in receptions (67), yards (847) and touchdowns (seven) under then-Redskins offensive coordinator Sean McVay. He finished that season as the PPR WR26.
It seems likely that Crowder starts the season as the Jets’ primary inside receiver. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jamison Crowder’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 126 overall | No. 47 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 128 overall | No. 47 WR
- Standard: No. 126 overall | No. 47 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 49.4 receptions | 624 yards | 3.7 touchdowns
- Receiving: 29 rec | 388 yds | 43.1 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR86 PPR | WR84 0.5 PPR | WR83 std
Note: Crowder missed seven regular-season games with an ankle injury.