Jared Cook Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jun 11, 2019; New Orleans, LA, USA; New Orleans Saints tight end Jared Cook (87) during a minicamp session at the New Orleans Saints Training Facility. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New Orleans Saints tight end Jared Cook.
Cook is the latest athletic tight end who will attempt to replicate Jimmy Graham’s fantasy goodness in New Orleans. And hopefully his time with Drew Brees will go a bit better than Coby Fleener’s.
Brees’ top fantasy football tight end has been a bit of a mixed bag over the years.
Drew Brees’ Tight End Fantasy Ranks (PPR)
- 2009: Jeremy Shockey TE17
- 2010: Shockey TE25
- 2011: Jimmy Graham TE2
- 2012: Graham TE1
- 2013: Graham TE1
- 2014: Graham TE2
- 2015: Ben Watson TE7
- 2016: Coby Fleener TE15
- 2017: Fleener TE34
- 2018: Watson TE21
Cook is probably capable of providing a lower-tier TE1 finish, but it’ll have to come on significantly less volume. He was one of 10 players with double-digit targets inside the 10-yard line last season, and his 68 catches were tied with Jalen Richard for the Raiders’ team lead. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jared Cook’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 114 overall | No. 13 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 110 overall | No. 13 TE
- Standard: No. 107 overall | No. 10 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 51 receptions | 626 yards | 3.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 68 rec | 896 yds | 56 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE5 PPR | TE5 0.5 PPR | TE5 std