Jared Goff Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff.
Goff’s underwhelming performance during the 2018 playoffs might’ve left a sour taste, but his body of work over the past two regular seasons deserves some credit.
- Passing yards: 8,492 (No. 5 among 39 QBs with 10-plus starts since 2017)
- Yards per attempt: 8.2 (No. 4)
- Adjusted yards per attempt: 8.5 (No. 3)
- Touchdowns: 60 (tied for No. 4)
- Touchdown rate: 5.8% (No. 8)
- Interception rate: 1.8% (No. 9)
- Quarterback rating: 100.8 (No. 6)
- Fantasy points: QB7
- Fantasy points per game: QB10
Of course, Goff’s lack of rushing ability is far from ideal. But fantasy football investors should heighten their exposure to Goff when he’s at home. Per our FantasyLabs NFL Trends tool, Goff has averaged 24.1 DraftKings points per game with a +6.8 Plus/Minus and a 68% Consistency Rating at home compared to 16.8 PPG with a -0.8 Plus/Minus and a 40% Consistency Rating on the road over the past two seasons. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
Jared Goff’s 2019 Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 10
- Overall: No. 93 PPR | No. 92 Half-Point PPR | No. 92 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 347 completions | 545 attempts | 63.7 comp % | 4,413 yards | 29.5 touchdowns | 11.1 interceptions
- Rushing: 38 carries | 97 yards | 1.4 touchdowns
- Passing: 364 comp | 561 att | 64.9 comp% | 4688 yds | 293 yds/g | 32 TDs | 12 INTs
- Rushing: 43 car | 108 yds | 2 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB7