Credit: Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry (80) at FirstEnergy Stadium.
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry.
Landry averaged only 1.64 yards per route run last season, which isn’t surprising considering his role in the Browns’ offense running 70% of his routes from the slot (per Pro Football Focus).
Landry has always been a volume-driven receiver because he typically doesn’t score touchdowns or see downfield targets. With the addition of Odell Beckham Jr., who should command most of the targets, it’s difficult to view Landry as anything more than a low-end WR2 on a team with plenty of options including, Duke Johnson, David Njoku and even Antonio Callaway, who garnered 14% of Cleveland’s target share in 2018. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jarvis Landry’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 60 overall | No. 25 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 63 overall | No. 27 WR
- Standard: No. 77 overall | No. 35 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 71.8 receptions | 842 yards | 4.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 81 rec | 976 yds | 61 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR18 PPR | WR18 0.5 PPR | WR22 std