Jerick McKinnon Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jerick McKinnon
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for San Francisco 49ers running back Jerick McKinnon.
The SPARQ-plug back is yet to take a snap in a San Francisco uniform after suffering a season-ending torn ACL on Sept. 1, 2018. McKinnon is reportedly a PUP possibility and doesn’t have a firm timetable for return. If healthy, McKinnon provides some dynamic slashing ability as both a rusher and receiver.
The 49ers thought highly enough of him prior to the 2018 season to hand the ex-Vikings back an absurd four-year contract worth $30 million. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jerick McKinnon’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 112 overall | No. 42 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 115 overall | No. 42 RB
- Standard: No. 123 overall | No. 44 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 114 carries | 464 yards | 2.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 32 receptions | 246 yards | 1.3 touchdowns