Jimmy Graham Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Green Bay Packers tight end Jimmy Graham (80) celebrates after catching a touchdown pass during the first quarter against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Lambeau Field.
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Green Bay Packers tight end Jimmy Graham.
Graham’s decline last season wasn’t a total surprise.
He had just 520 receiving yards in 2017 and was kept afloat by his 10 touchdowns. He scored just twice in 2018 while stringing together 10 single-digit fantasy games. And his 1.16 yards per route ranked just 29th among tight ends.
Unless his touchdowns progress this season, it wouldn’t be surprising if the 32-year-old tight end has another down season. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jimmy Graham’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 107 overall | No. 12 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 104 overall | No. 12 TE
- Standard: No. 110 overall | No. 12 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 53 receptions | 568 yards | 5.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 55 rec | 636 yds | 39.8 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE12 PPR | TE14 0.5 PPR | TE14 std