Joe Mixon Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Kareem Elgazzar/The Cincinnati Enquirer-USA TODAY NETWORK. Pictured: Joe Mixon
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon.
The three-down workhorse back is a dying breed in today’s NFL.
Only seven running backs managed to total at least 200 carries and 50 targets in 2018, and Mixon was one of them. He was highly productive last season and is positioned for success again thanks to Cincinnati’s sneaky-good supporting cast.
His potential status as a featured three-down back in an underrated Bengals offense makes him one of Joe Mixon’s best values. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Joe Mixon’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 18 overall | No. 10 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 17 overall | No. 11 RB
- Standard: No. 14 overall | No. 11 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 246 carries | 1,098 yards | 7.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 45 receptions | 359 yards | 1.4 touchdowns
- Rushing: 237 car | 1168 yds | 83.4 yds/g | 8 TDs
- Receiving: 43 rec | 296 yds | 21.1 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB10 PPR | RB9 0.5 PPR | RB9 std
Note: Mixon missed two games after undergoing arthroscopic knee surgery early in the season.