Jordan Howard Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports Pictured: Chicago Bears running back Jordan Howard
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Philadelphia Eagles running back Jordan Howard.
Second-round pick Miles Sanders has received most of the offseason hype, but we shouldn’t underestimate the possibility that Howard enters Week 1 as the Eagles’ lead early-down and goal-line back.
The only problem is that this role likely wouldn’t lead to a consistent dose of 15-plus touches per game. Head coach Doug Pederson has consistently utilized a committee backfield during his three seasons with the Eagles when he’s had a multiple one-dimensional backs.
Sanders might have enough three-down ability to overcome this historical trend, but Howard’s best-case scenario looks like a capable early-season option who will continue to be more game-script dependent than his fantasy investors would prefer. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jordan Howard’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 104 overall | No. 41 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 95 overall | No. 39 RB
- Standard: No. 88 overall | No. 35 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 152 carries | 644 yards | 5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 17 receptions | 128 yards | 0.5 touchdowns
- Rushing: 250 car | 935 yds | 58.4 yds/g | 9 TDs
- Receiving: 20 rec | 145 yds | 9.1 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB20 PPR | RB20 0.5 PPR | RB20 std