Jordan Reed Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jordan Reed
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed.
Reed actually managed to stay healthy (for him) in 2018 to the tune of 13 games played. His average of 10.3 yards per reception wasn’t far removed from what we saw during his prime years in 2015 (10.9) and 2016 (10.4).
He once again faces hardly any competition for targets and could benefit from having a more aggressive quarterback like Dwayne Haskins under center. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Jordan Reed’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 132 overall | No. 16 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 136 overall | No. 16 TE
- Standard: No. 142 overall | No. 16 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 51 receptions | 530 yards | 3.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 54 rec | 558 yds | 42.9 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE15 PPR | TE16 0.5 PPR | TE17 std
Note: Reed suffered a toe injury in Week 14 that sidelined him the rest of the season.