Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Josh Jacobs
- See Matthew Freedman's fantasy football analysis for running back Josh Jacobs, who was drafted No. 24 overall by the Oakland Raiders.
Josh Jacobs Fantasy Football Analysis
- Height: 5’10” | Weight: 220 pounds
- 40-yard dash: 4.60 seconds
- School: Alabama | Class: Junior
- 2019 age: 21 | Draft position: No. 24 overall
What Kenyon Drake was to Alabama for 2012-15, Jacobs was for 2016-18: An explosive runner and competent receiver with game-breaking ability as a return man (30.6 yards per kick return, one return touchdown).
Jacobs has never been a collegiate lead back — last year he had just 887 scrimmage yards on 140 touches — but in a weak running back class, he has emerged as the clear-cut No. 1 prospect at the position.