Josh Jacobs Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
May 28, 2019; Alameda, CA, USA; Oakland Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (28) looks on during organized team activities at the Raiders practice facility. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Oakland Raiders running back Josh Jacobs.
As a first-rounder, Jacobs is likely to see a significant workload because so much was invested into him: In a self-fulfilling mechanism, the Raiders will give him every opportunity to prove himself so that they might be proven correct in drafting him with a premium pick.
It helps that Jacobs is built like a lead back. He should be able to withstand the grind of getting 20 touches every week.
Given how important age, draft position and size are to the running back position, it’s not unreasonable for fantasy players to expect a lot out of Jacobs as early as this year. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Josh Jacobs’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 36 overall | No. 16 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 29 overall | No. 16 RB
- Standard: No. 25 overall | No. 18 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 216 carries | 926 yards | 8.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 35 receptions | 295 yards | 1.6 touchdowns